BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 25, 2011

Health Update! :)

The test results came back! This is my third test for parasites in the last two weeks, and the results came back negative! So no more parasites. I'm feeling very healthy now too. It's interesting how I felt so terrible in the Philippines, but then within three days in the United States I was feeling pretty good, and then within five days I felt fully recovered--although my mom and I are discussing a couple extra doctors' visits just to make sure. I guess the Lord just has an interesting plan for me right now.

As far as whether or not I'm heading back out on a mission goes, it's still something on my mind, and it is something I'm leaning towards. The only thing that's holding me back right now is my sister's wedding in August. I'm thinking about leaving after her wedding in August, but that is a little bit of an awkward time to leave, since I'd get back from my mission in the middle of August and would be expected to return to BYU in just a matter of weeks. But if that's what's right, everything will work out.

I plan to talk to my priesthood leaders about all of this soon and see what they think. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks for your continued prayers and support on my behalf and my family.

Love you all!
Kristen

P.S. Just remembered! I talked with the editor I've been working with for my Ensign article, and they still want to publish it! :) I wrote a new conclusion for them, they liked it, and now all that's needed is my signature on a publishing contract--which they're going to send me this week!

0 comments: